Since 1976, Habitat for Humanity has helped more than 3 million people to secure decent, affordable homes. But the need is vast and growing — and we’re always seeking ways to do more.
BUiLD is a movement to create a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
The BUiLD campaign helps raise awareness of the global housing need. It also raises funds for our mission to create affordable housing.
Through BUiLD, people from all walks of life can contribute to our mission in ways other than volunteering to construct houses:
- Take the BUiLD pledge to show support for our mission.
- Follow us on social media sites.
- Donate to support our work around the corner and around the world.
- Participate in promotions from our corporate partners.
- Use the BUiLDERS toolkit to spread the word to friends and family. You can also download free web graphics, posters, signs and social media posts that will help you spread the word and give others an opportunity to get involved. The only cost is a few minutes of your time.
What will you build?